If you feel like you are stuck in the search engine optimization (SEO) world and are looking for the pathway to great SEO reseller profits, it might be time to look at this task in a different way. SEO content writing is at its heart really about the basics of journalism. In fact, if you want to look for a new way to look at this task, consider the following:
6 Great SEO Reseller Approaches
- WHO All good writing begins with an understanding of who your audience is. This is also true of SEO content writing. If you spend some time thinking about who you want to read your story, you can have a better idea of how to approach the task. If, for example, you are writing for a product that will be attractive to new mothers, you might want to write about topics like managing family schedules and finding a balance between working and being a dedicated mother.
- WHAT Understanding what all the possible keywords could be for your project. Nearly 70% of the links search users click on are organic so the goal of selecting keywords needs to be to create a variety of possible support words that could be linked to a variety of different links for a number of companies. Because of its potential to help you reuse the same piece of writing several times, this may be the most important of the 6 great SEO reseller approaches.
- WHEN In the process of learning how to be an SEO reseller it is important to remember that writing content is a job that tends to fluctuate. When you are busy you need to have access to a team of writers who can quickly create the amount of content that you need. When you are not as busy, the best SEO companies do not have a staff of writers that they have to pay. As a result, most SEO companies find that having writers on contract is the best approach. The writers only get paid when you have work.
- WHERE Once you have all of the organic content that you need. It is important that you decide where you will post the material. The biggest challenge business to business (B2B) marketers face in regards to lead generation is generating high-quality leads. In fact, 61% of businesses say this is their biggest problem. A thorough exploration and creation of new sites may be the best option.
- WHY Of all of the 6 great SEO reseller approaches, this may be the easiest to understand. There are nearly 100 billion global searches conducted each month, and 93% of those experiences begin with a search engine. The reason why SEO resellers are so important is that they help their clients capture this searching audience.
- HOW This last tip is the one that is the most researched. When you understand how to capture the biggest audience, you understand that the only way to help a client is to get their product, company name, or service to show up at the top of any search list. Some might say that nothing else matters. The understanding that 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results dictates that how you get good at this job is by driving your clients to the top of search engine lists.
Trackback from your site.